Saturday 30 July 2011

Week 2.... What a week

This week we were on the BBC news video below.

ok so this week was interesting. One of the graphics buys Gavin got back from his holidays and is talking about doing a logo for the app. He did one for my friend Stuart and it was bloody amazing in my view


its small there because I took it from his twitter but I think its amazingly good. he did it up in like an hour I think. I really realised how good Kainos is this week. Its not just brilliant developers they have an extremely well rounded package from the designers to developers to testers. They always make sure a product meets their amazingly high standards before being released. I am looking forward to see what they come up with for me.

This week we basically concentrated on code design, not really coding but design before we start. We identified what classes we would need and wrote the algorithms we needed to create in pseudo code. I think next week we can get down to implementation.

No comments:

Post a Comment