Friday 22 July 2011

End of week 1

So the week 1 of development is over. I cannot say that it has been all that productive. Its probably just me though because I dont feel satisfied until things actually get done. This is probably the better way but I am feeling like I am not doing anything even though I put in a load of work everyday. After lunch today being a bit of an exception.

I went a bit against the "rules" and made a bit of a prototype which actually looks nicer than I thought it would. what you are supposed to do is not that obvious so I might have to take another look into that.

Design and the way I am going to do things is basically down but I think I will actually spend the weekend doing research into all the information I need for the app. There is a lot I need to include and finding it has been a bit of a bother. Information is sometimes is blotchy so there might be information for one thing and not for other which makes it hard to build when you have a database and you are trying to categorised.

Other than that quite a good week. Big productive weekend ahead I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment